Infosys- Datastage Developer
4 – 9 years
Keywords / Skills :
Datastage, ETL Datastage, Data Stage
Software Engineer/ Programmer
IT/ Computers – Software
Work as a Datastage Developer including Design control and data flow specifications, Data analysis, data profiling and documenting/population of a data sources and data dictionaries
The individual will be part of the Regulatory Systems Development Team within Finance IT with the following responsibilities:
• Design control and data flow specifications.
• Data analysis, data profiling and documenting/population of a data sources and data dictionaries.
• Enhance relational database development.
• Understand and interpret functional and non-functional specifications into design solutions.
• Work closely with business analysts, users and other system developers to define data sources and detailed business rules for Regulatory Reporting systems
• Develop ETL jobs using Datastage
• Debug current code and do performance tuning
• Provide input to design discussions and project planning meetings
• Build good working relationships with other IT departments and relevant business areas
Infosys Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: INFY) was started in 1981 by seven people with US$ 250. Today, Infosys is a global leader in the “next generation” of IT and consulting with revenues of over US$ 4 billion. Infosys’ service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
Infosys has a global footprint with over 50 offices and development centers in India, China, Australia, the Czech Republic, Poland, the UK, Canada and Japan. Infosys has over 100,000 employees.
Please visit www.infosys.com for more details on Infosys Technologies Ltd.